Software Developer - 2
- Conduct in-depth review of requirement specifications, collect and analyze business process to determine the exact nature of user's system requirement.
- Designing and analyze mapping of process flow with the core team members to select the proper systems infrastructure and also design and review the processing steps
- Additionally, do research and evaluate new products or technologies that may improve performance of the software and implementation process.
- interact with the project team to develop data migration tools, create process for new systems and attend to ad-hoc issues related to day to day activities throughout project implementation and testing phases.
- Responsible for enhancing code and practice development methodologies using best software development practices and processes including testing, code reviews and post-deployment monitoring.
- Evaluating the existing systems structures to enhance and improve system's performance.
- Participating in technical collaboration meetings and provide the project management team with periodical reviews on implementation status as well as weekly reports on task plan for custom software implementations.
- Reviewing flow charts, process diagrams and systems documentation for application operations and methodology.
- Providing technical supports and user training to the end users.
Minimum Qualification Required : Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or closely related field.