Software Engineer iii
- Document the functional requirements and operations of the system (calculations, technical details, data manipulation and processing, others) that will satisfy the use cases.
- Involve in Requirement gathering, analysis, design, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of technical Work Products and enhancements, study of existing systems.
- Recommends and oversees technical solutions, architecture design and implementation time line in support of business application requirements.
- Recommends components for solutions that will work well together across business domains, partner with domain architect or act as the domain architect to ensure adherence to the architectural roadmap.
- As Baxter supports various medical device applications, it’s very important to continuously support the clients with improved processes, methods and tools which reside on different technologies. As a developer, the responsibility is to present and develop best feasible solutions with greater effectiveness.
- Responsible for designing innovative next generations systems as well as supporting on-market products.
- Ensures successful integration of software with electromechanical and consumable components. Contributes to troubleshooting and problem solving efforts related to software aspects of the design and interfaces with other design constituents.
- Deploying the code from Dev to QA and QA to Production environment by using migration tools (STAT, PHIRE).
- Improves the system performance by modifying the code and do the performance test by writing the test cases.
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues related to application and batch servers.
- Support activities related to implementation and transition.
- Communicate timelines, progress, delays of the work assigned on daily basis from the team to the client and vice versa
- Mentors Software Engineer I & II, train users to use new or modified application code to execute them on different devises.
- Provide technical support for software maintenance or use.
- Collaborate with the work of other programmers, technologists, technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
Minimum Qualification Required: Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in a directly and closely related field.