• Schedule calls with all the stakeholders and understand application architecture along with upstream and down streams
• Document Non-functional requirements and operations of the system that will satisfy the use cases.
• Creating KT /design documents on architecture and use cases of the application
• Tool identification for testing, monitoring and framework creation
• Identification of the use case scenarios to be scripted
• Specification of the total user load to be simulated for each test case/user story
• To create script, we must find appropriate protocol to be used for the application and sometimes we can get this protocol information from dev team but most of the time we can find out using multiple options from the tool
• Choosing the Protocol to be used and Create test script based on the scenarios choose in planning phase.
• Creation of test data for different scenarios of performance test and if required we will be creating different test scripts for data handling
• Multiple scenarios will be prepared based on the requirements and the testing will be planned for specified duration with the derived load
• Communicate timelines, progress, delays of the work assigned on daily basis from the team to the client and vice versa
• Holds review meetings to review the scripts, scenarios and executions held by offshore team.
• Schedule and manage Client call and offshore calls for status updates.
Minimum Qualification Required: Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in a directly and closely related field.