Tech Matrix Infrastructure Management services enable leading companies worldwide to optimize, secure, manage and support their mission-critical infrastructure. Tech Matrix partners with clients to align IT programs and goals with enterprise strategy to deliver solutions that drive business process as well as improve the availability, reliability and performance of data center, network and security infrastructure.
Leveraging its multi-shore capabilities, Tech Matrix combines expert consulting, integration, support and managed
services with world-class customer service to help IT organizations reduce costs, increase efficiencies and manage risk in the data center.
Tech Matrix spectrum of innovative Infrastructure Management solutions are delivered through our Centers of Excellence (CoE), Global Security Labs, Global Solution and Innovation programs, utilizing our proven Global Delivery Model and Framework.
Tech Matrix manages the complex and hybrid networks of businesses. Our solution proactively monitors and reports the network performance and availability of devices such as routers, switches, gateways etc.
Tech Matrix has invested in a NOC that is operational on a 24×7 basis and has best-of-the-breed tools.
Our network portfolio includes:
- Remote Management – Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration and Capacity Management of your network
- Managed Services – Design & Engineering, Break-fix, Program and Project Management, Fault and Performance Monitoring, Vendor and Contract Management, Service Level Management etc
- Professional Services – WAN Migration & Consolidation, Unified Communication Services and Network Audit Services
- Global NOC based Services
- 24×7 operations
- Best of breed tools
- Proactive Monitoring and Management
- Complete solution from hire to retire
- Vendor Management
- Design and Engineering of complex networks
- High uptime and availability of your network
- Focus on QoS (Quality of Service)
- Fault tolerant network design
- SPOC for all your network requirements world-wide
- Increase of efficiency and lower TCO of your network
- Domain expertise on-tap
END USER SERVICES
Enterprises are under tremendous pressure to reduce cost while improving customer service. SLA management, cost control and risk management are continuous challenges. How can companies meet all these demands and still deliver proactive and comprehensive support to its end users? Tech Matrix End User Services provides the solution to address all of the above challenges of customer.
How do we help?
We manage multiple Service Desk calls by utilizing a Dedicated/Shared support model under Infrastructure Management Services. We implement best practices in line with industry standards for Service Desk management, tracking assets and help manage third party vendors for tools and applications. We also follow industry best practices for managing vendors and contractors, including Under Pinning Contracts (UPC) and Operation Level Agreements (OLA). Tech Matrix supports customers through the absolute continuum of IT Infrastructure Services on a shared and dedicated model Our skilled and certified professionals provide this support on 24/7 model.
Global Service Desk (GSD), Deskside Services and more. We’re ready to help you:
Our End User Services portfolio comprises of:
- Operating System Management: We provide support for Desktop OS Deployment and Administration, Software Packaging, Package Distribution, Patch Management, Client Virtualization Services and help customers on Client Image Management. We also have extensive expertise in a variety of tools to support Operating System Management. This team also supports customer migrate from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Device Management: From desktop to mobile help, wemanage the customer’s environment by sizing the right people to support your needs. We provide Deskside, IMAC Services, Break-Fix Services as well as Refresh, Premises Network and Computing support.
- Messaging and Collaboration Services: We support, manage and maintain the user support of Mail and Collaboration Services for our global clients. We also provide support for mail box migrations as part of platform migrations. This team provides support on the following areas: Exchange / Lotus Domino client Installation, Configuration and Migration, Office communication Server, Lotus Same time, Mailbox Management and Archiving.
- User Account Management: We are happy to assist with Provisioning/De-provisioning of Accounts, Password Resets, as well as provide support for Policy/Role based access.
- Secure Computing: Whether you need assistance with Antivirus Implementation and Management, Recovery Strategy, Patch Management or Data Encryption Services, you can be assured that our knowledgeable experts will keep your business running smoothly.
Whether you’re dealing with IT implementation challenges or looking to automate processes or establish a life-cycle management strategy, Tech Matrix helps companies across all industries and take their IT to a whole new level of efficiency.
CLOUD AND VIRTUALIZATION
Virtualization is part of an overall trend in enterprise IT that includes autonomic computing. Traditionally, computer hardware has been designed to run a single operating system and a single application, leaving most machines vastly underutilized. Virtualization enables multiple virtual machines to run on one physical machine, with each virtual machine sharing the resources of the single computer.
Why implement virtualization? Virtualization helps you save money, energy, and space. Virtualization allows for more efficient utilization of network server capacity, simpler storage administration, reduced energy costs, and better use of corporate capital.
Tech Matrix VMware consultants have developed industry standard solution packages that provide the highest value in a compressed timeframe. By leveraging the process, materials, and best practices developed across numerous customer engagements, Tech Matrix can provide you with reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solutions.
Prepackaged Consulting and deployment offerings
- Server Consolidation: The solution is designed to our customers by understanding the individual requirements and process involved in migrating and consolidating physical machines into a consolidated virtual machine environment. As an experienced VMware consulting firm, we work with the customer to analyze their existing environment and make recommendations as to what the target environment should look like. Included will be an analysis of the TCO associated with the project and server sizing requirements.
- SMB Jump Start for VMware vSphere: The objective of this solution is to get our customers up and running on VMware vSphere environment, Tech Matrix VMware consultants work with our customers to install and configure this highly scalable Virtualization platform so that our customers can take full advantage of this product’s advanced resource management capabilities to guarantee service levels. This packaged solution helps customers maximize their time and resources by helping them quickly understand and utilize the special capabilities of vCenter. Customers will obtain effective knowledge transfer by walking through an installation and getting vCenter working in their own environment. By leveraging the experience of Tech Matrix VMware Professional Services, customers will be more expedient and successful in their vCenter deployment.
- P2V and V2V Conversion and Migration:Using customized tools, Tech Matrix VMware consultants will assist in importing the workloads of your physical servers into virtual machines. Migrations are ideal for customers involved in server consolidation or legacy migration projects. They help reduce the complexity, risk, and downtime typically associated with these kinds of projects, by eliminating the need to re-install software and configure complex application environments. P2V migrations accelerate customers ROI in Virtualization environment.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery:Disaster Recovery is critical in all environments where important corporate information is managed and stored. This solution is designed to help our customers to implement a robust disaster recovery and backup solution using the best of breed products from the market. Included will be training, best practices, knowledge transfer and integration to existing backup solutions.
With software vendors tending more and more towards delivering their products preinstalled in virtual machines (also known as virtual appliances), much of the traditional installation and configuration work associated with software will disappear.
Implementing virtualization services reduces the number of servers you have to run, which is a direct saving on hardware costs and also on the total amount of energy needed to run hardware and provide cooling. It’s good for the environment. Your system administrators would not have to support so many machines and could then move from firefighting mode to more strategic administration tasks.